Sunday, August 31, 2008

We get the nicest customers!

I have to say I've met the nicest people through selling glass milk bottles. Mostly I've just had email conversations with my customers but some I've spoken to on the phone and time and time again I've ended the conversation with a smile on my face. It has been such a pleasure filling orders. So I just wanted to say thanks to all that have been customers, and several have ordered again, a few several times, and I appreciate each and every order.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Miss Barbara Odell,
My name is Mark Wiblemo. I believe that I bought some bottle caps from you almost ten years ago. As I was search the internet for your name and more bottle caps I came across the Local Amish Farmers blog and I saw your name and told my wife "I found her!" of course meaning YOU. Its ironic that the blog was about you meeting the nicest people during your work day because one of the very best experiences we ever had with someone on the phone while purchasing something was with you. I remembered your name all this time and, well, we need to buy some more bottle caps.
I'm sure the email I used back then was macaw_windowcleaning@yahoo.com. We now use macawwindowcleaning@gmail.com. If you get this response please reach out to either one of these emails or feel free to contact us at 314-660-9842. That's the same number we gave way back when.

Thank you Barbara,
Mark and
Christine
Wiblemo